Monday, July 6, 2009

New Start

A person can never have too many outlets. But maybe that's untrue.

While my other blog is suitable for random rantings, picture posts and mainly inane chatter, I felt that I wanted something new. Not necessarily to accompany it, but just to be different.

I have far too many things in my brain and heart at one time, and I need somewhere to place it. When I get too caught up in things, they affect the rest of my life. And so this is a brand new outlet. Much like a journal, but without the hand cramps. There's an existing journal on my old computer, but it's no longer around. This will replace it, and give me a blank canvas.

This is not a spot for photos of my weekend. Nor a place for me to censor anything. If you're in my life, you may be mentioned here. And no, not always in a positive light. I'm looking for reality, not faux internet safety posts.

Feedback will always be appreciated. Tell me I'm off-base, or that you agree.

This is my safe haven in my own little corner of the web.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I popped your cherry! So to speak.

Wil Harrison.com

TS said...

I'm pretty certain that's your favourite pastime, sir.

Anonymous said...

Dayum! That was pretty harsh! I am feeling kind of wounded and somewhat vulnerable right now. Though in some strange way I fell pretty good that you would think of me as such a chick magnet. I am conflicted now.

With Love, Buster Hymen.

Buster Hymen.com

Anonymous said...

Dammit! One typo just really ruins the whole effectiveness of my comedy stylings! Oh the humanity!

Wil Harrison.com

TS said...

You rock my devil-girl patterned socks.

Anonymous said...

I would actually pay you to send said socks to me.

Wil Harrison.com

k said...

Has it sunk in yet that you have to generate content for TWO blogs now? Oh, and btw..no slacking, standards must be maintained. Good luck with the new endeavor.

TS said...

Wil - Hmm... how much? :)

K - Yeah, I know. I was a freelance writer, so I'm used to that.

However, this will be more sporadic I think. But we shall see. Feel free to berate me if I start slacking. I can take it!

Anonymous said...

Nah, no berating, that's why you have a boyfriend. If and when , from me, maybe just some chiding.

Anonymous said...

I can go $12, LOL.

Wil Harrison.com

TS said...

Anon - you are K and Anon? Doesn't that mean you're not really anon, since you're K? Wooo, confusing.

I can deal with chiding, no problem.

Wil - $12? You got a deal!

k said...

Yup, "Anon" was moi.

Anonymous said...

Oh good. Another blog you can neglect and not update

TS said...

K - There is another anon who I will not confuse with you.

"Anon who is not K" - shaddup.